INPPO 2016, September 4. - 8., Bratislava, Slovakia
- Registration is possible only through the on-line registration form. After submitting the on-line registration form, a confirmation of registration will be sent to registrant´s e-mail address. Please make sure you enter your e-mail address correctly in the registration form.
- N.B.: Registration is only regarded valid when the organizer has received the full payment from the registrant. A confirmation of payment will be sent to registrant´s e-mail upon receipt of payment in full. If the full payment has not been received before the deadline indicated, the registration fee will be increased according to the payment period.
- Each registrant must fill in a separate on-line registration form.
- Name badge
- All participants are requested to wear their name badges throughout the congress.Access to the congress venue will not be granted without the name badge. The name badge is personal, non-delegable. Each registered participant will receive their name badge upon his / her registration at the registration desk.
- All participants are asked to contact the registration desk immediately in case of loss of their name badge. A handling fee of € 5 will be charged for a new badge.
- The organizer reserves the right to accept in the scientific programme only those applications and presentations delivered in such a way and format specified in the section Active Participation.
- It is only possible to use the congress and technical equipment provided by the organizer of the meeting within the scientific programme. The participants are obliged to send their individual requirements regarding the congress and technical equipment along with submitting their Application for active participation.
- The professional organizer and the local organizer reserve the right to additionally adjust the prices with regards to the changes in VAT rates arisen due to the new general rules and decisions of the government of the Slovak Republic made effective on dates relevant to the event deadlines.